Any Realtor Can Place a ‘For Sale’ Sign…
Before we hang a “For Sale” sign we will have thoroughly gone over all facets of the sales process, including extensive comprehensive analysis of similar properties within the specific neighborhood and a marketing plan to sell. We will use our expertise to advise you on ways to help sell your property faster.
Our sellers understand what to expect and appreciate the personalized approach we take with our listings.
Our Marketing Program
The following is the minimum that would be done to market your property:
- Place your property into the local Multiple Listing System (MLS). This enables us to expose your listing to all agents in several North Bay counties (99% of all active agents belong to this service). Also, by using MLS, potential buyers will have access to 5 websites that will feature your property.
- Advertise on the Internet and additionally register on all the major real estate websites such as Trulia, Redfin, Craigslist, Zillow, Greathomes.org etc.
- Put together a professional marketing flier about your property.
- Pitch your listing at the Healdsburg Realtor’s breakfast meeting as well as the local Santa Rosa meeting (generally, the most active Realtors attend these weekly meetings). At the meetings, give each Realtor a marketing flier about your property.
- Periodically hold Open House.
- Advertise your property in one of the many real estate trade magazines that are circulated in Northern California. (We will determine what papers, magazines, or combinations thereof would be the most effective way to expose your property to the market.)
- Personally call some of the more active agents or brokerage offices and bring your property to their attention
- Advertise your property in one of the many real estate trade magazines or combinations thereof that would be the most effective way to expose your property to the market.
- Personally call some of the more active agents or brokerage offices and bring your property to their attention.
- Periodically contact you to give you a progress report on the responses that we are getting from our marketing efforts. If we aren’t getting the responses that we think we should be getting, then we’ll determine what other marketing efforts might be needed to help generate more activity.
- Provide you with a market analysis and opinion of value for your property.
Marketing is concentrated in a wide variety of areas:
- Print Publications
- Web-based Media & Search Engines
- Direct Mail
- Flyers & Sales Sheets
- Community Support Events & Sponsorships
Print marketing is an integral element of any marketing program. My advertising can be found throughout the North Bay including: